9.05.2010

That's what I love about Sunday

As Craig Morgan sings "not doing much of anything: that's what I love about Sunday."
Today after I taught Sunday School and we ate dinner with our families, Anne, Kristen, Sarah (friends from Butler) and I went to Founders in Baroda. You girls might notice that the outside of their place has had a facelift since we've last visited...Len's had two stints put in his heart since then too :( The tasting was fun as always and this time we stayed awhile to play Jenga and enjoy a complimentary cheese and sausage plate. That guy does love us ladies.



3 comments:

  1. looks like fun! gotta love founders. and not to put your jenga tower to shame, but sarah, alla and i got to 30 rows!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha love it. got the action shot of me losing jenga. that was a great time. cant wait to go again!

    ReplyDelete