
Bloomington, IN is the home of Carolyn Wahlskog (studying at Indiana University) and the Oliver Winery. This past weekend, I saw both of Bloomington's treasures. PLUS, I saw Anne and her friends at Butler University in Indianapolis!


It was a fun weekend and I was in absolute heaven sitting at this picnic table at the winery, drinking catawba and snacking on french bread, cheese, and summer sausage. I wish I could describe to you the perfect temperature (perfectly sunny with a slight fall breeze) and the relaxing atmosphere of the day!

We also took a little tour of the place. I love these barrels!
I decided that I want to fall in love with a man whose family owns a vineyard.


Thanks for a fun weekend Anne, Kasey, Kristen, and Sarah!
It was great to see you Carolyn!
kristin loves winery tours (: hehe, it's so cute!
ReplyDeletelove the pic! i bought the catawba too! LOVE IT.
ReplyDelete