8.01.2010

PI, WI

This weekend, I went back up to Presque Isle, Wisconsin, but this time I wasn't alone on the 6 1/2 hour drive. Emily, Mary, Alissa, Lindsay, Nina, Rebekah, Kari, Chelsea, and I all paid a visit to our friend Christine.
On Friday, we experienced a real Northwoods Haddock Fish Fry, played an intense game of Life (following all of the rules), were the only girls under 40 at the bar, and took the longest 3 minute paddle boat ride of all time.
On Saturday, we spent the morning at the bay by Max's house, floated in the middle of the lake, grilled, saw the Manatowish Waters Ski-Skeeters Waterski Show, and shocked everyone by being the only girls under 40 at the bar.








It was a fun weekend, but the best part was spending time with Christine who we miss so much! Thanks for letting us come visit you in PI, WI.

2 comments:

  1. i'm so sad i had to work. booo i really want to see all of you!!! whats the story with the group pic?

    ReplyDelete
  2. we missed you so much. your name came up quite a bit. that was our silly pic, I thought it was more exciting than the normal one.

    ReplyDelete