8.24.2010

The Good Old Days

Today, my sister Greta became a true North Park Viking. She has her first ever dorm room shaped like a slice of pie, she is surrounded by friends and soon to be friends, and she has the best four years ahead of her!


I am completely jealous. After work today, I raced over to campus to join the bbq on the greenspace, see Greta and Anthony (my cousin from CA)'s rooms, and go on a last minute Target trip.



I was so sad not to be moving into an apartment or even a tiny room again this year. Anderson just brought back so many exciting memories and new friendships, new Burgh made me miss the old Burgh and our sophomore year, and parking on Carmen made me feel like I should be walking into our Kedzie three again.





I just miss it! In so many ways, I wish I could go back and do it all again.


1 comment: