I had a great weekend!
Starting on Thursday when I found my iPod that had been missing for almost 2 months.
On Friday I babysat for the sweetest baby of all time and then stayed up until 3:30am with Emily, Taryn, Mary, and a few glasses of wine.
Saturday, of course I slept in, did some errands, and headed up to Michigan. I had a delicious dinner at home then went out for drinks with Wes and his girlfriend, Charlotte. This was the first time I'd seen him since he got back from the Air Force, so it was very fun!
Sunday, I spent 5 1/2 hours on the beach, saw Jillian and her new engagement ring, and had another yummy dinner with the fam.
I feel so much happier, last week I felt so grumpy, but I think this week is going to be better!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment