Pick him Ali! After tonight's show, I am loving Chris L! Any boy who brings flowers and soup when your sick is one I'm interested in. Plus they got to celebrate his birthday together and his dad loves him so much and I just really like him too. Kari and Kristen knew it from the start and now I'm jumping on the bandwagon. I think Chris is a solid choice and if Ali doesn't pick him and the rumors are true, he'll make a great bachelor. Go get him Kate Ekstrom!
6.14.2010
I love Chris!
Pick him Ali! After tonight's show, I am loving Chris L! Any boy who brings flowers and soup when your sick is one I'm interested in. Plus they got to celebrate his birthday together and his dad loves him so much and I just really like him too. Kari and Kristen knew it from the start and now I'm jumping on the bandwagon. I think Chris is a solid choice and if Ali doesn't pick him and the rumors are true, he'll make a great bachelor. Go get him Kate Ekstrom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment