5.28.2010
tgif
This week, I loved watching the bachelorette with the girls. It made my day when I called American Mattress to order my new bed and because the website had the wrong price listed, I saved my dad $100! Sex and the City 2 made me laugh and so did pictures of babies I was browsing online. I love Park Ridge and this week I ate dinner uptown twice. and we sat outside both times because it was so beautiful! Emily and I acted like kids in Target and wasted time after too much work. Today, I got a $50 gift card from my boss and it was payday! and (dum de de dum) tomorrow we move into our first post-college apartment! It was a good week! and I worked 47 hours, so I'm down 5 from last week. I'd say that's good progress.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment