5.03.2010

A LOVEly mug

This is a mug that I purchased from starbucks around valentine's day this year. I had been eyeing this puppy for weeks because I love hearts and flowers and this cute mug seems to combine the two. Plus, I am a mug addict, so when I see one even remotely cute, I tend to dwell on it until I convince myself to buy it. This particular day, I was with Em and KVP and I think KVP knew I was coveting this particular mug and and pointed out that there was only one left. I turned it over and saw that it still wasn't on sale. Sad. So...of course I decided to buy it anyways. I went up to the counter and told the barista how I'd been dreaming of this mug and how it was the last one, but it still was full price and I was bummed about that. He said, well let me just double check because we got a few new markdowns today...and it WAS on sale! I was thrilled and took that mug home to live with me forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment