I did NOT want to go to night class tonight. The rain made me grumpy and I just wanted to cuddle up with a blanket on the couch. I'm in the middle of a great book about firstborns and it was calling my name...anyways, I made myself go and it was the funniest class ever. The photo on the left is of a professor here at North Park, Al Kamienski. I've had him for Microeconomics, Finance, and now Strategic Management. Anyhow, he was on fire tonight, cracking jokes left and right. Cholesterol cookies taste like you're eating your own butt, the Dean poured him 2/3 of a beer at the Christmas party and saved the rest for later, making fun of engaged North Parkers, and showing his unceasing love for Lars Anderson. I was laughing so hard. Sometimes it was because of the inappropriateness, but mostly he was just so right. For instance he made fun of the way students read off their notes during presentations and make eye contact only with the teacher, and how poor Amy is so nervous that it comes out in giggles and apologies during her speech. It was just an unexpectedly pleasant class...I might miss this afterall.
4.07.2010
oh look, Lars is learning
I did NOT want to go to night class tonight. The rain made me grumpy and I just wanted to cuddle up with a blanket on the couch. I'm in the middle of a great book about firstborns and it was calling my name...anyways, I made myself go and it was the funniest class ever. The photo on the left is of a professor here at North Park, Al Kamienski. I've had him for Microeconomics, Finance, and now Strategic Management. Anyhow, he was on fire tonight, cracking jokes left and right. Cholesterol cookies taste like you're eating your own butt, the Dean poured him 2/3 of a beer at the Christmas party and saved the rest for later, making fun of engaged North Parkers, and showing his unceasing love for Lars Anderson. I was laughing so hard. Sometimes it was because of the inappropriateness, but mostly he was just so right. For instance he made fun of the way students read off their notes during presentations and make eye contact only with the teacher, and how poor Amy is so nervous that it comes out in giggles and apologies during her speech. It was just an unexpectedly pleasant class...I might miss this afterall.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
uh! i can't stand that man... i'm glad you don't feel that way with all the classes you've taken (:
ReplyDelete