Tonight I saw John Mayer at the United Center! Last stop on the Heartbreak Warfare Tour! Even though the floor was sticky, JM is the cockiest person in the world, and we had a crazy dancer in front of us, it was a perfect night. He sang oldies like
no such thing, gravity and
why georgia. Newbies like
who says, assassin, and
half of my heart. and covers like
free falling and
don't stop believing. Don't know why I stayed away for 8 years.

During the opening band, Michael Franti and Spearhead, a man and women were invited onstage and he proposed to her! Congrats to the happy couple pictured above!
We also got to help the keyboarder, Steve, celebrate his 30th birthday by singing to him! What a perfect concert for me since two of my favorite things are weddings and birthdays!

Emily, me, Kristen, and Christine

Wow, those faces! I can't take him seriously.

Personally, I'm proud of myself for this artsy photo.

John ended the show on the ground, he looks pooped.
Good thing that he gets 10 days off after this.
"it's been a long night in New York City, it's been a long night in Chi-town too"
* this is my 200th post! in just over a year. woah!
nice #200. Good choice.
ReplyDelete