
Today was my last day interning at the Grant Park Music Festival. To celebrate, two staff members took me to lunch and out for Berry Chill frozen yogurt. It was delicious! This is not a picture of my yogurt (I wanted to take one, but I was embarrassed. If I had been with you, believe me, I would have busted out the camera) but mine looked just as good. Blueberry yogurt, mochi, chocolate chips, and strawberries. And the frozen yogurt is only 100 calories.
Anyways, we sat outside in Millenium Park, ate our ice cream, enjoyed the gorgeous trees (pictured below) and chatted an hour away. Perfect last day. It was hard to leave after a quick 3 months. It feels like yesterday that I started there. I will miss the atmosphere, the people, and being downtown.


are those white trees stinky? because there's some white ones on Kedzie on your way to Shamie's...and they stink! I'm just wondering if those are the same ones.
ReplyDeleteyes, they did smell funny. but it think they are the prettiest ever!
ReplyDelete