Tonight I get to eat a burger while I cheer on the Butler Bulldogs in the NCAA Championship. I hope the Bulldogs win because my wonderful friend Anne goes there...and so does the babyfaced assassin.
emily- its the nickname for one of our players, gordon hayward. hes like the cutest thing and looks like hes about 8 yrs old. google some pictures, kristin's pratically in love.
thanks for the shoutouts! I wish I could have been in two places at once! -anne
what is the baby faced assassin?
ReplyDeleteemily- its the nickname for one of our players, gordon hayward. hes like the cutest thing and looks like hes about 8 yrs old. google some pictures, kristin's pratically in love.
ReplyDeletethanks for the shoutouts! I wish I could have been in two places at once!
-anne
I showed Emily who he was last night during the game. they all think i should date him.
ReplyDelete