
This friday night we broke out the oldest game in our closet. Pit. I have many memories playing this game when I was younger, so it was fun to play again. Plus the whole point of the game is to "trade commodities", so we all hold out cards, shouting "two, two, two" or "four, fourie, four, four" until someone will trade us that same amount. We pretty much laugh the whole time.

The funniest moment was when David, Gret, Matt, and I were all trading "one, one, one, I have one". We ended up passing four cards of the same commodity around and around and around. Meantime mom needed those four and she had all of the four cards we each needed. But what was she doing? Calling out "two, two, two." No one could trade with her because we all only had one left to get nine of one kind. Finally I said "Mom, break them up, just trade one!" And the result is below...

I got a corner of wheat for 100 points which brought me out of negative numbers and into second place!
i have no idea what any of that meant. haha. but you won?
ReplyDeleteHAHAHA kvp i was thinking the same thing!!! and kristin were you the one saying "fourie" instead of "four"?? I could so see that! Miss you!!
ReplyDeleteno, Greta won...sorry my explanation was unclear, the game is sort of funny. we will have to play sometime.
ReplyDelete