
Who would not want to live on this adorable street? The minute that I saw the houses in DC, I fell in love.

View of the White House from Pennsylvania Avenue!!!

Backyard view of the White House.

We visited the Smithsonian Museum of American History. The highlight was clearly seeing the inaugural dresses of the First Ladies!

The Washington Monument. So gray!

Good old Lincoln! We almost didn't catch a glimpse of this big guy, but Emily and Ingrid surprised me the morning we left DC and made sure that I got to meet him.

The Vietnam War Memorial.

Our last picture in DC. It was a perfect spring break!
Days Gone: 7
States Traveled: Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, New Hampshire, Maine, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, and District of Colombia.
Miles Covered: 2,338
I wish I could do it again next year.
Connecticut!! How could you forget Connecticut! And Massachusetts!!! We spent a whole two days in Massachusetts! Oh Kristin.
ReplyDeleteThese posts make me so happy. You went to so many places that I love! I wish I could have been there and not working all week. I'm so glad you had a great time. Can't wait to see all of you!
ReplyDeleteoops, I am a space cadet sometimes. All better now.
ReplyDelete