Nick Bowlby (KVP's friend from Omaha) has a friday night radio show at the University of Nebraska - Lincoln called Under the Covers. Tonight she was listening to it and when they took callers, she convinced me to call in.
I told them that I was Kristin from Chicago and they thought that I was KVP and when I clarified Kristin ENGLUND, they thought I was from England. I tried to clarify again, but decided just to ignore it and asked for a birthday shoutout for Kristen Van Putten, at which point Nick hung up on me!
Rude! I was mad at him until he appologized to Kristin from England on the air. Saying that he was truly and deeply sorry. So, i texted him that I accepted his apology, but said I'd still like him to give KVP a shoutout. And, he did! He sang happy birthday to her! Victory!
And now we are going bowling to celebrate her birthday (which was actually 9 days ago)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
you got so fancy with the tagging of old blogs. man, you're a pro!
ReplyDeletethank you linds! and did you notice that I also labeled my blogs by category, so if you want to see all the birthday posts, you just have to click on the word birthday under my last blog. so cool
ReplyDeletewhen you said it was for me he said "we don't acknowledge kristen van putten on this show" and then hung up. so rude.
ReplyDeleteo yes, forgot his exact words.
ReplyDeletei just wasnt sure if you heard them since you were on the phone
ReplyDelete