This morning when I woke up, my bed was so cozy and the thought of starting the day made me grumpy. I hate Wednesdays. I have class, lunch, work, dinner, and class. I'm busy from 11:30 straight through 9:30. (I realize that my education friends are hating me for saying this, but just keep reading) I complained that I didn't feel like going to daycare today, I grumbled about the snow, and I dragged my feet when it was time for my night class. I was bugged by the fact that I had to wash the dishes after lunch AND after snack at daycare, annoyed that I had to stay a few minutes late because no one came to take over my room, and whined about playing a dumb game in my night class while missing the NPU basketball game. All this complaining makes it seem like my day really was rotten, but when I stop to think about it...I need to get over it!
My day was full, big whoop. I like being busy, it's how I function best.
I am blessed to have a job. Especially since I work at a super flexible daycare and get to play with adorable 2 year olds.
I love living in Chicago and having all four seasons. Plus, the snow was pretty and glittery as I was walking home from work.
I am a senior in College and about to graduate! Not everyone gets here.
My teacher did show the basketball game on the projector screen during class, plus we lost anyways, so I didn't miss anything.
None of my other friends have schedules that let them sleep in past 9am!
My life is a piece of cake.
I am healthy, loved by a wonderful family, surrounded with amazing friends, and blessed with every thing I need and much more. It's easy for me to get caught up in the little annoyances in my day and forget that my life is good, but once I stop for a minute, I realize that I need to get over it and count my blessings.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletegood wake up call for me too. even if i can't sleep past 7 :)
ReplyDelete