12.04.2009

tgif

the days keep whizzing by me!
and I'm not sure if I like it
or if I want it all to slow down.

things that made me happy this week:
that my dear friend KVP noticed and was sad that I didn't do a TGIF last week
christmas shopping!
my new john mayer CD
playing mom this weekend - it makes me remember all the things my mom does for her kids
being done with 2/3 of this semester's classes
my 72 oz bag of chocolate chips :)
the pretty snow
and the fact that it didn't stick!

3 comments:

  1. hooray!!! tgif. well, tgis now. i (heart) the new john mayer cd too (just trying to speak your lingo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. and you took away the annoying 'type these letters that you can't really see in order to comment on your friends blog'!! gracias.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol. that is a perfect name for that weird word verification thing. i'm glad i got rid of it too. and i heart you!

    ReplyDelete