People who know me may say that I'm organized...or particular...or even anal. I would agree in most cases. I like things the way that I like them.
I am a first-born, goal-driven, do it myself, overachiever. I will own up to it. It relaxes me when I do monotonous tasks. It gives me peace when my papers are in files instead of a pile on my desk. I feel anxious when DVDs are stacked on each other instead of in their cases.
To fill my days at home on Christmas Break, I've been reading more blogs.
Today, I stumbled on this:
"In college, I worked at a bead store, where I logged many hours with a pair of tweezers organizing mixed up beads. You’re bored just hearing about that, aren’t you? Wrong! Sorting beads is crazy satisfying. Like cleaning out your purse, or painting your toenails. When you’re done, that one little corner of the universe is perfect again. Then you can take a nap." from mightygirl.com/tag/fun-things/page/6/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i can spend hours surfing other people's blogs. :)
ReplyDelete