11.02.2009

Thanksgiving in October

This past weekend was Halloween to most people
but it was Thanksgiving to the Englunds.

My Aunt Beth, Uncle Alan, and cousin Anthony were in town from California this week to visit North Park, so we had a little family weekend.
On Saturday, I went to my Aunt Marti and Uncle Bill's house in Libertyville. My cousin Katie and I helped Anthony fill out his NPU application, played scrabble, caught up, gave candy to trick or treaters, and had bonfire.

Our favorite trick or treaters were a family of three. The boy was a lego and his two little sisters were skunks. After we gave them candy, the middle girl looked over her shoulder and said "sssssss". She sprayed us!

On Sunday, my family came in from Michigan and we all went to church at Libertyville before eating Thanksgiving dinner together. So much fun. Loaded Questions and Catch Phrase may have been played by the cousins after dinner.

I am Thankful for such a loving family that has so much fun together.

No comments:

Post a Comment