11.13.2009

tgif

thank God it's friday!
the thing that made me so happy this week was
MY BIRTHDAY!
I like to stretch it out
as long as people will let me.

Last weekend, I celebrated Matt and my birthdays at home with lunch at the Red Arrow Roadhouse and Brothers and Sisters Season 1.
Monday, dad drove me home and took me on a big shopping trip.
Tuesday, I turned 22! Lots of cards, baked goods, and love from friends.
I also got a beautiful bouquet of flowers from Emily :)
Wednesday, Christine got me a French Silk Pie!
Thursday, The Dustin's threw me an adorable party when I went over to babysit.
Friday, going out with Molly and Christine.

It's been a great week, I love being 22!
The only way it could get any better
is if I could convince my friends to
celebrate my birthday for another week...

1 comment:

  1. i think alissa might have something to say about that... haha. nice try. happy birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete