10.29.2009

registration nights

Every semester at North Park, there's three nights when students sit by their computers at 12 am waiting and praying that their class schedules would go through.

Registration Nights
...can be fun since all of your friends are up late together
...but are mostly stressful because the server gets so tied up and takes forever

This week was registration week, my last one ever at NPU.
So, of course I stayed up until 12 am on Wednesday morning to register.
then again I stayed up until 12 am on Thursday to register for my brother David while he is traveling in Europe (I am the nicest sister, I know).
and now again I am up at 12 am on Friday to register for Erik Brorson (also in Sweden with my brother).

I am officially sick of registration night!
One night a semester is bearable.
Three nights in a row is plain torture.

1 comment: