three years ago,
i applied for a job on the yearbook staff at NPU.
i was a freshman. i thought it would be a good way to get involved.
maybe I'd meet a few friends.
i loved scrapbooking and I worked a tiny bit on my high school yearbook
so i thought i would really enjoy it.
last year,
i took the assistant editor job for the yearbook.
i had completed two successful years on staff.
no one else had stayed on staff that long.
i felt like i had to step up and lead.
maybe it would look good on my resume.
So, Michelle and I started working on the 2009 yearbook.
tonight,
i submitted the last few pages of the 2009 yearbook.
it is finally out of my hands.
i never felt so frustrated and clueless as i did as assistant editor.
i have never felt so relieved as i am to be done with it.
i am not satisfied with the way it turned out,
but i can honestly say that Michelle and I gave it all we had.
and in the case of time, much more than we had.
this year,
i have no involvement in the yearbook!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment