this past week has been the pits.
I feel like I've been so stressed out that I have been bumbling around like a fool.
One example is that for a full year driving my Tempo I never needed to use the spare set of keys...however after one week of driving the Jetta, I lock my keys in the car. Of course I didn't even have a spare key, so I had to call my dad. poor guy.
Anyways, the other day I read Trish's blog and she described prayer as giving up control to God. She said that we often forget that when we ask for things we also need to let them go and let someone else take control.
Usually this is a scary thing for me. I like control.
But this week, it is a comfort.
I am reassured by the idea that I can give control over to God and I don't have to go through it all alone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment