since when has too much free time been a problem?
Apparently now it is because I find myself wandering around aimlessly not knowing what to do with my extra time. I keep looking at the clock thinking that it should be bedtime...but it's not. Of course I could alwasy scrapbook, bead, watch tv or movies, or read, but those activities only last so long. Many nights I don't have the energy/time/money to commit to a crafting project and I often hit my tv wall after two full discs of Gilmore Girls.
I think it's my location that makes the free time seem so wasted. Since I'm in my apartment, I just end up sitting inside. If I were outside or on the beach, I would be more content to just sit because it would be relaxing and I would be getting a tan as well.
Or perhaps I just like to have my time scheduled. Afterall, the thing that makes a free Saturday so relaxing and wonderful is the fact that monday through friday were structured and busy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment